Halloween Nightmare Crossword Puzzle
1. Edible, smelly protection against
3. A bat with faulty radar would need
one of these printed diagrams to navigate
from place to place.
5. The monsters’ union wants nightly
Over Time pay for their members. The
abbreviation for Over Time.
7. You can _ _ _ for apples in a tub.
8. A witch likes to have a black _ _
_ for a pet.
10. “You’re not _ _ scary,”
said the near-sighted snake to the garden
11. She likes to fly on her broomstick.
13. Knock knock. Who’s there? Boo.
Boo Who? What are you crying for?
This is an example of a Halloween _ _
14. Vampires wouldn’t be caught
dead at this time of day.
17. Messy monsters never bother to polish
or _ _ _ _ their dirty houses.
20. Frankenstein refuses to eat marshmallows.
They make him _ _ _ and choke.
21.What you would probably do if you
saw a ghost.
23. Fashionable witches love Ghoul Green
Gloss to shine up their _ _ _ _.
25. A monster can get kicked out of the
union if it’s not _ _ _ _ _ looking.
27. Trick or _ _ _ _ _.
31. A Jack-o-lantern is made from one
32. “The Monster Mash” is
a favorite Halloween _ _ _ _.
1. Haunting spirits
2. Spiders make lots of these.
3. Too _ _ _ _ candy is never a problem.
4. The devil’s home temperature
is very _ _ _.
6. Two letter preposition. We went _
_ the haunted house.
7. _ _ _ _ _-shot eyes are such an attractive
feature for a monster.
9. Goonville was Esmerelda the Ghost’s
home _ _ _ _.
12. This sweet treat is your reward for
Halloween doorbell ringing.
15. A wise bird.
16. A short laugh.
18. The opposite of beautiful or how
you would describe every monster.
19. A tip-_ _ _ on your second-floor
bedroom window at midnight would not
22. Cyclops has only one _ _ _.
24. The abbreviation for street.
25. Trees ooze this.
26. A hip Mummy would listen to this
type of music.
28. This nasty rodent is sure to be found
in every spooky house.
29. The limping zombie carries his chopped-off
foot appendage in his pocket. That
way he’s never really missing his
big _ _ _.
30. Two letter preposition. Frankenstein
put his spare nose back _ _ the shelf.
Click here for